Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Origin of my NICKNAME in KPMIM..~~

Gotta catch'em all!!





IM BACK....orite...

tonight on the eve of the day of reckoning a.k.a malam seblum ak pulang ke HELL ISLAND...
i think i wanna post my fetishism of POKEMON...
i love pokemon when i come out n unlike all of my GROWN UP friends...I STILL LOVE THEM TO DEATH...
pokemon 4 life..even when i have babies of my own....

ahha....currently playing platinum..and i am on my way to fight the 7th gym...

my pokemon roster is:
1) ROSERADE  name ROSE


2)EMPOLEON name POCHAMA...


                                                                           


3)STARAPTOR name GOLD..

                                                                                  

4)FLOATZEL name BOBO...

                                                                              

5)EEVEE name YAYA...


                                                                            


and last but not least my open slot pokemon...

                                                                

6)MAGNETZONE name MAGNET......


that is all my babies right now but i am multiplying and i will have more babies soon but those TOP 4 are my strongest especially ROSE.... 

p/s:going out 2morrow wif my darlings....can't wait....~~~!!
LOVEY DOVEY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment