Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Feet

I miss these moments



Assalamualaikum...its has been a long, long time since i updated this dusty blog...(simply because i have a new one which is only meant for me to let off steam as well as my innermost feelings)

therefore....MY LIFE IS AN ART is a public blog...a facade/a part of/outer shell of myself which i branded to the world...People knew me as Faiz/Mon/Budak Gemok/Montel/Moon

in the end...

i am me..
MUHAMMAD FAIZ ABDULLAH...
21 (2012)
blessed(alhamdullilah) for having two one loving parent(s) who always love me...
i lost my dad..my beacon is gone..if i lost my mom..
the whole lighthouse will crumble...
"DEAR ALLAH S.W.T MAKE ME A SOLEH CHILD..i wanna be THAT child..."

p/s:: i admit..i made them cry all the time..i wanna change...help me

No comments:

Post a Comment