Saturday, June 12, 2010

mY wORsE EneMy IS nOne oTheR tHaN....

MySElf!!!!

hello my pumpkin sweet hearts..
me again...
i noe....
u tired of reading my waste-of-ur-time posts but i juz feel my burdens and torments lifted every time i blog about it....mcm my form of escapism...

some of u may noe that i am a quiet person..yeah right kn??

but btol..ak terlalu control macho control ayu control2 jerk...*ngan org bru jer la..kalo da lama kenal..leh jdik agak HAVOC r...terutama mulut ak nie..mak ak ckp mulut ak cm pompuan..(xda sexism di sini)...tp btol gak...

hehehehe..sya mengaku...!!!!
tima kasih ibu...SYA SYG IBU!!
tp kadang2 sebab mulut badan binasa...
this apply to me very literally...
bcoz of my mouth i nearly lost almost every new fwens i made but bcoz of this mouth also i managed to weed out the fakes from the not...
no matter if wat i say hurts u but most of my best fwens can accept my laser-like words*terutama when i go into LIVID mode...kalah mak Jenab seberang jambatan pahang tu..

sticks and stones may break my bones but words will always hurts me...!!!

kawan sejati terima kte seadanya n kawan sejati ak tegur kte kalo kte ada kesilapan n kawan sejati gak akn menerima kalo kte tegur die...

and in life...i have encountered several bitches and bitchets..hahaha...

sooooo after their are OUT OF MY LIFE...i am left with people who always sticks with u whether during traumatic torrential rains and severe droughts..not a hyperbole..

i will said and make an oath here...

THOSE WHO I CONSIDERED AS MY BEST FWENS WILL HENCEFORTH BE PROTECTED BY ME AND MY MOUTH AND I WILL ACT AS A SHIELD TO ABSORB THE BLOWS AND I WILL BE THE SWORD THAT STRUCK BITCHES IN THEIR CORE AND THE WISE OWL TO ACT AS A LISTENER AND ADVISE GIVER....

signed,
FaIZisMoN...

1 comment:

  1. hai faiz..hehe..
    missing u lorh..
    hari tu x dpt jumpe pon...

    ReplyDelete