Wednesday, June 9, 2010

run joey run..

well i think all of u should noe by now dat my tittles sometimes(most of the time actually) got nothing to do with my post...it's juz da tittle came up almost on a whim..or something on dat line..

this weekend will be hectic,surreal,busy,tiring,oooo did i mention BUSY!!!!...

with my best friend's brother getting married and my nephew and niece coming to see my other nephew(their brother) condition after two(2) weeks in a place called "college"...wow..surreal..*im getting OLD!!!...wtf...im still young...kinda..omg..wat have i been doing this past 19/18 years of my life...

im NOTthe smartest person i noe of..im kinda da dead last on the academic ladder..da smartest person tittle belongs to my bestest best friend Mr.SAIFUL AMRI..
im proud to call him my friend...wow..!!..haven't seen him in a while though...

this post is basically my blasphemous blabber ...hehehe...well...meet ya all in the nest post ok!!

p/s:RUN JOEY RUN sang by the GLEE CAST is AWESOME!!!!...*listening to it now...agagagaga...

No comments:

Post a Comment