Wednesday, June 9, 2010

pyramid

hello guys....
me again..MR.MOMO ...*i sound like an animal in ZOO NEGARA..freaky!!!...thanz to my dear yaya a.k.a my SIOT DA DIOT for giving me dat name...

huhu....right now i feel like im a vampire...i rarely sleeps nowadays...my body is out of whack..i NEED SOME BLODDY SLEEP~!!!!..*come on eyes...shut,shut!!!

mish my friends...*primary,secondary and college..

luckily i m meeting my BOSS LADY N MY CAPIK....!!!!!!....

my sweet/bitter friends...
u noe...our friendship is proof dat if u really CARE AND KNOW SOMEONE..regardless if u have a major fight incited by "FACTORS"...*lets leave it at that olrite..!!

TRUE FRIENDSHIP STANDS THE TEST OF TIME AND TURBULENCE.....

p/s:u guys are among the closest and bestest fwens i have...*we have reached the point where we can actually say something that is on another's mind...FREAKY!!!!...ahahahah..

our friendship is like a pyramid...

earthquake can't shake us..

cyclones can't break us..

hurricanes can't take away our solid foundation of friendship..!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment